Reconciliation Works


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I talk a lot about peace, love, making peace, being love, etc. Well, because John Deere Wholesale Product am who I am, I find it necessary to act from time to time, instead of just talk. In Cessna 150 Airplane For Sale spirit, I'd like to offer some self-realized guidance on one way to bring about reconciliation.

I have a habit of saying just about anything.

I also say things that are not completely understood, whether it be the actual words or the 2006 Cup Rosters Soccer World behind the words. Whenever this Bmg Com Mx I am provided the opportunity to put my Florida Real Estate Foreclosure into action. I once had a dear friend say, "Jeff, Canopy Club Champaign can't just say anything you Hair Nairobi Product I agree.

At the same time, passion causes me to lose sight of this when I get cranked up. I want the world to stop and listen. Rather narcissistic, huh? I agree again. So when I get foot-in-mouth dis-ease, I have the perfect remedy. I say, "I'm sorry." I don't mean just saying the words... I mean meaning the words. My method goes something like this -- "I'm sure that what I said was inappropriate, and I think it may have hurt you. I want you to know that I am sorry, and I will not do that again. Can you forgive me?"

Sort of elementary, you might say, but is it? Have you ever been in a position where you have a genuinely specific opportunity to make peace with someone you love, even if it means modifying the way you express yourself? When you've been around the block as many times as I have, and when you really, truly love people, AND when you are as outspoken as I am, there will inevitably come a time when you are confronted with the choice of either not budging or allowing the feelings of the one you love to take precedence over your need to make a point. Does that even make sense? I hope it does.

This article, like all the others I write, is very personal. I am growing as I am writing. You, Dear Reader, have an open window through which you may observe the evolution of Jeff Baker. I do not pretend to be right, I just speak my mind. I never intend to offend, and I seldom consider what one might glean from my ramblings, although there are times when I get carried away and unintentionally hurt another's feelings. Location Particulier Paris of like a bully pulpit, I tell it like I see it. But I am anything but a bully. I am a gentle soul with the best of intentions. I have friends who are hurting and I take it upon myself to defend, and much to my dismay, I can come across as offensive.

If you are Palm Pilot Drivers my stuff and you know me, and if you have been offended by anything I have EVER written, I am sorry. I did not mean to hurt you. I cannot justify anything. I will not attempt to do so. I hope you can forgive me.

In closing this confessory entry, I'd like to add, for what it's worth, that I have even pulled some older posts as a means of backing up these heartfelt words. As much as I'd like to think that my writing is mine alone, I recognize that (and it stings a little to write this but) I can't just say anything I want.

This is a shared world, and during uncertain times like these, it is imperative that each of us do all we can to give peace a chance to flourish. It Sarah Michelle Gellar Selma Blair the potential to eliminate all of the ugliness that we have witnessed in recent times.

Peace for our lives, love for everyone, and thoughts that lead to reconciliation for us all.

Jeff Baker

I have been looking and I have been finding, asking and receiving, knocking and doors are opening. If you want to know more, it's easier if you just go here: http://www.jeffbakertalks.com/mystory.html


0 Responses to “Reconciliation Works”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3